CRC provides comprehensive clinical research support services to cardiology practices and hospitals to drive strong research operations focused on the enhancement of patient care and financial viability…
CRC’s customized clinical research services include:
- Assessment to Maximize Operational Efficiencies & Regulatory Compliance
- Education of Key Organizational Stakeholders
- Strategic Positioning of Clinical Research as a Care Option
- Development of Research SOPS, Job Descriptions, & Training
- IRB Assessment and Regulatory Reorganization
- Structure Research Financials, Compensation, and Grant Management
- Identification of Clinical Trial Opportunities and Protocol Feasibility
- Enhanced Contract and Budget Negotiations
The Improvement Activities performance category within MIPS assesses how much you participate in activities that improve clinical practice. Examples include Participation in Population Health Research and Use of Data for Quality Improvement Across Patient Populations.
CRC’s Real-World Heart Care Registry℠ platform is designed to help our providers transform their practices from one that is currently based on volume, to one that is based on value. CRC will help you to maintain your independent practice status and meet the MIPS requirements for Practice Improvement while monetizing your data for advanced clinical research.
CRC’s ability to aggregate and analyze EMR data across a single HIPAA-compliant platform provides cardiology practices and hospitals with a new research-related revenue opportunity capitalizing on the value of EMR data.
CRC’s extensive statistical, life sciences, and technology background offers providers expanded research revenue opportunities via their EMR from:
- Longitudinal Studies
- Observational Studies
- Patient Registries
- Pragmatic Trials
- Feesibilty Studies
- Prospective Clinical Trials